Buy Mogadon 5mg Online
What is it used for?
- Short-term (two to four weeks only) treatment of severe insomnia that is disabling or subjecting the individual to extreme distress.
How does Mogadon 5mg work?
Nitrazepam works by acting on receptors in the brain called GABA receptors. This causes the release of a neurotransmitter called GABA in the brain.
Neurotransmitters are chemicals that are stored in nerve cells in the brain and nervous system. They are involved in transmitting messages between the nerve cells. GABA is a neurotransmitter that acts as a natural ‘nerve-calming’ agent. It helps keep the nerve activity in the brain in balance, and is involved in inducing sleepiness, reducing anxiety and relaxing muscles. As Buy Mogadon increases the activity of GABA in the brain, it increases its calming effect and results in sleepiness, a decrease in anxiety and relaxation of muscles.
Buy Mogadon is used for the short-term treatment of severe insomnia. It decreases the time taken to fall asleep and number of times you wake in the night, as well as increasing the total amount of time spent sleeping. However, it is only suitable for short-term treatment of insomnia as it has a high potential for dependence and addiction. As nitrazepam remains active in the body for many hours, drowsiness may also last into the next day.
How do I Buy Mogadon 5mg ?
- Always take the medicine as directed by your doctor. Do not exceed the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- The medicine should be taken shortly before going to bed for the night. You should make sure that you will be able to have an uninterrupted sleep of seven to eight hours.
- You should only take this medicine before going to bed at night. If you forget to take it at bedtime don’’t take it at any other time, or you will end up feeling drowsy, dizzy and confused during the day.
- Nitrazepam can be taken either with or without food. The tablets should be swallowed with a drink.
- The body rapidly becomes used to benzodiazepine drugs and they can be addictive. As a result, they are useful for short-term help (two to four weeks), but should not generally be used for longer periods.
- Treatment with this medicine should usually be stopped gradually, following the instructions given by your doctor, in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms (see below) and a return in your sleeping problems.
- This medicine causes drowsiness and muscle weakness and impairs concentration and alertness. These effects are made worse by drinking alcohol and may continue into the following day. If you are affected you should not drive or operate machinery.Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine.
- From March 2015 a new ‘drug driving’ law comes into force, which makes it an offence to drive with certain drugs or prescription medicines above specified limits in your body. Nitrazepam is in the same class as some of the medicines on the list, which means it may be an offence to drive while you are taking this medicine. The new law will allow police to use roadside drug tests to check for the presence of the prohibited drugs in a driver’s saliva. There are very low limits for illegal drugs, but higher limits for prescribed medicines. This means most people taking Buy Mogadon as prescribed will not be breaking the law, provided they are not driving dangerously. If you test positive for one of the medicines there is a medical defence if you are taking it as prescribed, as long as your driving is not impaired. If you are taking a high dose of nitrazepam it may therefore be sensible to carry your prescription with you if you feel you are safe to drive, in case you are asked to take a test by the police. You should not drive if you think this medicine affects your ability to drive safely, for example if it makes you feel sleepy, dizzy, unable to concentrate or make decisions, or if you have blurred or double vision. If you are driving dangerously while taking this medicine you will be breaking the law.
- This medicine is generally only suitable for short-term use. If it is used for long periods or in high doses, tolerance to and dependence upon the medicine may develop, and withdrawal symptoms such as headaches, muscle pain, return of sleeping problems, anxiety, restlessness, confusion, sweating, irritability or convulsions may then occur if treatment is stopped suddenly. Your body may also become tolerant to the medicine, with higher doses needed to achieve the same effect. For this reason, you should not exceed the dose of this medicine prescribed by your doctor, or take it for longer than recommended. If you are still having trouble sleeping after this time you should consult your doctor for further advice.